Thursday, July 12, 2007

Week 9 Thing 23 The End!

I made it! This has been a very interesting program, and I'm glad I participated. My favorite things to learn about are Library Thing (I'm still cataloging at home!), Bloglines, Flickr, and Zoho writer. Of course, it was also fun to learn about all the widgets I can use to make my blog look prettier! I've definitely benefitted at work - today a substitute called me to the desk to help explain how Overdrive works, and I just finished looking at that particular thing yesterday! I'm also getting news from YALSA and other library associations instantly through my Bloglines reader that I might not notice for a few months otherwise through reading professional journals. I would definitely participate in another program like this if it is offered in the future - I haven't done well with online courses before, but the hands-on nature of this program was really good for me. And now, I'm done!

No comments: