Friday, July 6, 2007

Week 8 Thing 19 Web 2.0 Awards

My husband and I are getting ready to go on a trip for our anniversary, so I thought I'd check out realtravel.com for some ideas about where to eat and what to do. I really liked the site and that you could see how other people planned their trips, how they rated different activities and restaurants, and look at their photos. So I signed up for an account and then had a very difficult time finding Niagara Falls again. I did get back in the end, and saved a few things to my trip plan to look at in detail later, but it was a bit frustrating. All in all, I think it's a great concept, just needs to be a bit more navigable - the addition of a search box would be a huge help, rather than just clicking the map to get into the right country!

1 comment:

joshua said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.