Friday, July 6, 2007

My Harry Potter Trivia Quiz!

Here's my Zoho writer project - a trivia quiz the Teen Advisory Board and I put together for the release of Deathly Hallows. Come on, you know you want to try it!

Harry Potter Trivia
Who Said It?

Identify who is speaking and in which book. Each answer is worth one point.

1) "The fates have informed me that your examination in June will concern the Orb, and I am anxious to give you sufficient practice."

2) "But I am not a man, Muggle. I am much, much more than a man."

3) "Potter! What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

4) "Of all the trees we could've hit, we had to get the one that hits back."

5) "Thanks. I've been living off rats mostly. Can't steal too much food from Hogsmeade; I'd draw attention to myself."

6) "Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business."

7) "Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain!"

8) "What do they think they are doing, annoying senior Ministry members? No respect..."

9) "If she could have done one t hing to make absolutely sure that every single person in this school will read your interview, it was banning it!"

10) "It's alright. Cheating's a traditional part of the Triwizard tournament and always will be."

11) "We'll be needing a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher . . . Dear me, we do seem to run through them, don't we?"

12) "I will assist you to become an Auror if it is the last thing I do! If I have to coach you nightly I will make sure you achieve the required results."

1 comment:

Arvind said...

Nice quiz, Krystel! Couldn't get a few!! And glad to know that you used Zoho Writer :-)

Arvind
http://zoho.com