Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Week 4 Thing 9 - MERLIN etc.

Eek, I'm behind already! Yay for summer reading . . .

I was amazed at how much I already knew about technology as I explored MERLIN. Geocaching - check. Social networking - check. I'm all subscribed now, so I'll be getting updates as they come in - I've developed a healthy respect/potentially unhealthy dependence on Bloglines.

I tried using Technorati to find some reader's advisory blogs - I keep one, and I'd love to read similar efforts by other people - but no luck. However, I did find YALSA's blog, which I immediately subscribed to, so it wasn't a total loss! Syndic8 confused me, and I was able to find some posts about reader's advisory using Feedster, but not an entire blog devoted to that literary art. I can't be the only one! Maybe I just need to do a bit more in-depth searching on my own time.

No comments: