Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Week 3 Thing 5: Flickr


I can now Flickr! I posted three pictures of the art on the ceiling tiles in our teen room, which is by far one of my favorite parts of my branch. An art class at a local high school incorporated books into famous paintings as a project, and they look spectacular!
This photo is called "Picasso, Enrique, and Julia" because it includes the painting and two READ posters on the wall below featuring Enrique Iglesias and Julia Stiles.
I found it very easy to use Flickr - I actually already had an account but I had never used it before. I was able to create my page and change my alias very easily, although I had some trouble getting the pictures to upload the first time and had to start over. I also had to try twice to get the picture to upload into my blog - the first time I used "add an image from the web" in Blogger, and I think that was the wrong choice. Now that I know what I'm doing, I'll probably be adding more to my page!

No comments: